Stadium Runners welcome all new members.
The membership fee will be £35 for the athletic year 2022/2023. To take part in our training events in the short term you willl need to be members of the club. We are asking current members to renew before the end of April 2022.
If you have any enquires please email email@example.com
Please keep checking the website as we will keep the it updated should
circumstances and the current situation change at any time.
So what are the benefits of joining Stadium Runners
- The club is affiliated to England Athletics, so as a member you will enjoy a discount from the cost of all races organised by other affiliated organisations. Entering 10 races a year will usually mean that the saving has paid for your annual SR membership! Plus, you'll enjoy the benefits of belonging to an affiliated organisation, including advance notice of major athletics events.
- Two training nights per week usually at the Huddersfield Leisure Centre.
- 10% discount and free delivery from Sportshoes, one of the biggest online sports shops which is based locally in West Yorkshire.
- 10% discount from 'Top 2 Toe Therapy' in Bradley - Sports & remedial therapy. Do you have niggles, discomfort, pain or injury? Sports therapy will help you back to the sport you love and keep you in the game! Contact Lynni via her website for advice.
- The opportunity to attend monthly meetings, AGM and contribute to decision-making on club matters. Entry to the Club's WAVA and Grand Prix championships is included.
- As a member you will have the right to wear the Club's famous white and red vest at race events - see the 'Stadium Shop' page for more details.
- A monthly update from our incredibly witty Publicity Officer, and advance news of social and special events.
How much does it cost?
You can be a member of Stadium Runners for just £35.00 per annum. Much of the fee is for your individual affiliation to UK Athletics.
Affiliation with UKA means that members are registered to run under the Stadium Runners name and means that when you run with the club, either at a race or on a club night, you are insured.
The remainder of the fee goes towards all the extras that is provided to benefit the club members! Additionally the club pays for entry into the Calderdale Way relay.
The funding also allows the club to subsidise events and negotiate bulk discounts to keep prices as reasonable as possible.
Download Membership form